Recent cases of accidents resulting in serious injury and evacuation of people due to ammonia contamination splashed across newspapers can also have a detrimental effect on your business.
Protect your personnel and assets by having preventive measures and avoid accidents in the workplace, and one of the key elements is leak detection and ventilation of the machinery room, or areas where ammonia leaks may occur.
Learn about ammonia safety at our acclaimed Industrial Refrigeration Training Schools, or just call us for consultation on your needs. Every facility is built different so your needs will need to be tailored to suit. So, come talk to our experts about your leak detection and ventilation needs for your machinery room.
Ammonia Leak Detector Features:
- High Reliability Solid State Ammonia Sensors
- Sensing Range : 0-100, 0-250, 0-400, 0-500 or 0-800, 0-1,000 ppm range
- Op Temp Range : −45°C to +50°C
- Calibration Friendly
- On/Off or 4-20mA Signal Models Available
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) Enclosure in Hazard Yellow
- Remote sensors can be placed 152m (500ft) away
- Can be connected to a Central Supervisory Panel
- Indoor/Outdoor Light-Horn Alarm Machinery Room Ventilation
- Monitor Room ppm Level w/door monitor
- Safety Relief Line Monitoring
- Normal & Emergency Ventilation
- Ducting Systems & Water Scrubber
Mr Abdul Munir Bin Abdul Hamid – email@example.com
Mr Lim Kheng Huat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Niel Mercado – email@example.com